Alison Lewis is a creative leader and author who builds unique product experiences with narrative and design strategy. Never one to be satisfied with the status quo, Alison’s approach to product development makes complex technological systems, easy to understand and love. She also shares her passion outside of the workplace by facilitating electronic workshops for STEM, writing, and public speaking.
Prior to her design strategy work, Alison Lewis founded Switch Embassy, a fashion technology lab, based in San Francisco with the focus of bringing elegance and style to technology through instantly customizable and lovable products. Before Switch Embassy, Ms. Lewis co-founded Made In Space, an off-world 3D printing manufacturing company. She is also formally Adjunct Faculty at Parsons School of Design and she authored Switch Craft: Battery-Powered Crafts to Make and Sew, Published by Random House.
• A contestant on America’s Greatest Makers – 2016
• Work featured in New York Times – 2009 and 2016
• TexTextile Innovation Award – 2015
• Business Insiders Top Tech Designers – 2013
• Flown and worked in Zero Gravity – 2011
• Most Influential Women in Tech, Fast Company – 2010
• Disney Xprize Mentor for young girls in technology
• Dare 2B Digital Mentor for young girls in STEM
More on Alison here:
AWARDS & APPEARANCES & PUBLICATIONS
FEATURES & CITATIONS
PUBLIC SPEAKING & PANELS
For more information, please contact Alison [at] alisonlewis <dot> com!